What can you expect from me?
To get to know you and your profile, I will send you the questions by email before our first appointment. This is an extensive questionnaire of about 200 questions regarding the status of, among others:
Digestive system, liver, intestines, immune system, stress, hormones, neurotransmitters, vitamins and minerals.
Then we have our first consultation where, among others:
- We will discuss your answers, and any additional questions I may have.
- If your goal is to lose weight, I will measure on a Tanita body composition monitor your fat percentage (on the arms, torso and legs), visceral fat (fat that surrounds the organs), muscle mass and boneless.
- I indicate which tests I would like to request to get a better insight into what your body needs and / or get a better understanding of the current situation.
- This is also the perfect opportunity to ask any questions you may have. I will be gladly answer them for you.
After our session, I will send you an email with a summary of what we discussed.
Together with the aforementioned information and test results I will:
- Make an analysis of where current imbalances may lie and how to approach these.
- Prioritise: determine what we are going to tackle first.
- Make an advisory plan for you.
Here I explain the treatment plan. Herein I will advise about:
- Exercise/being active and training
- Possible supplements (if deficiencies are such that the intake from food is insufficient).
Possible follow-up consultations:
- Here we can adapt your advisory plan depending on how you're doing, whether you're ready for the next step towards your goal.
- Of course, we can also discuss other points that you need help with! :-)
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT